How long can you afford to be down?
Along with a Disaster Recovery Plan, a Business Continuity Plan is the blueprint for how businesses plan to survive everything from local equipment failure to global disaster. Data-oriented BCP, an indispensable component of business planning regardless of organization size, poses the following challenges. Single Point of Contact offers a comprehensive Backup & Disaster Recovery plan for Windows and Linux infrastructures. This reasonably priced disaster recovery service provides:
- Offsite encrypted compressed storage which ensures data security and regulatory compliance
- Quick standby server using virtualization technology
- Flexible recover options including Exchange e-mail boxes
- Bare metal restores
- 24/7/365 basic monitoring of server health to ensure proper backups
- Restore down servers within hours not days
- Microsoft SQL 2K and 2003 compatible
Therefore, many SMB’s either neglect to implement any data-oriented business continuity plan or else approach data backup and recovery in a sporadic, rudimentary fashion that fails to conform to the best practices of BCP. Our Disaster Recovery Team is ready to help you create your plan of action. Contact us today to learn how we can keep your business from a major catastrophe. Email us or call our office in Palo Alto, CA at 800-791-4300.